Who needs a Canadian Rep?

All applicants with a company address outside of Canada and submitting a certification application to a CB or ISED Canada requires a Canadian Representative.

What service levels are available?

We offer contracts by number of models the Applicant submits to ISED Canada, or on an annual basis (i.e. unlimited number of models within 1 year).

How long does it take to issue my attestation letter?

Typically within a few hours after the payment has been completed, and no more than 24 hours.

How long is the attestation letter valid for?

Attestation letters are valid for a period of 1 year unless otherwise requested by the client.

How much will the service cost me?

Price will depend on the service level requested by the client. Fill out a quote request to hear about our competitive prices!

Get Quote!

What do I do after I've been issued as attestation letter?

Simply include it in the application for certification package to your CB. This will uploaded to ISED's database by the CB to inform them that we are your Canadian Rep. That's it!

More questions?

See our Frequently Asked Questions for more info.